Sunday 24 January 2016

Summer Learning Journey W3:D12

Malaysian Prime Minister – Mr. Dato' Sri Haji Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Najib Razak.jpgThe current prime minister of Malaysia is Mr. Najib Razak. He is the 6th prime minister of the country. He became the prime minister in April 2009. He is married tohis wife, Rosmah, and together they have five children.



Rules/Laws I Would Make If I Were The Prime Minister
  1. Rich people have to donate 30% of their earnings to the government which would go to charities.
  2. No homeless people on the street…  build small cottages for them to live in.
  3. If there are smart kids who come from a poor family they will get free education from any school of their choice.
  4. Unlimited internet for Year 5s - Year 13s gadgets and devices.
Barack Obama Interesting Facts

  1. He collects Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics
  2. He was known as "O'Bomber" at high school for his basketball skills.
  3. His name means "one who is blessed" in Swahili
  4. Somethings are common to my life. For example he lived with his grandparents which I’m doing now. He looked like me when I was a baby. Also he’s helped the poor which is what I would like to do if I was Prime Minister or President.


I wouldn’t want to be the Prime Minister as my daily job as I would have to much responsibilities and work to do everyday. But I would like to experience a day in the life of a Prime Minister because I think it would be a great learning opportunity and I actually might like it.
I would like to be a Politician and help people in my community like Simon O’connor who looks after the Tamaki area.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Stevenson,

    I particularly enjoyed reading through your post for Day 12. You demonstrated a lot of careful thought about what it would mean to be prime minister. I must agree that it looks like a very stressful and difficult job. You would have to dedicate all of your time and energy to it but I would imagine that it is also very rewarding. I would really enjoy it if I could affect positive change and make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. It sounds like you have a similar attitude and approach to the role.

    I particularly like it that you would take care of the homeless people living in New Zealand by building small cottages and would encourage people with a lot of wealth to share it. It is a very noble idea.

    I hope that you are able to realise the dream of being a politician one day. It could be a very positive and empowering job for you.

    I will look forward to checking back in with you tomorrow. It is the last day of the Summer Learning Journey so I'd really encourage you to hop online and complete the final days' worth of activities. For Days 13 and 14 you will learn about national holidays and landmarks in Malaysia!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete