1) Is this a true story? How do you know?
Yes Because it says, “This true story was told to Alan Bagnall.”
2) Why are the children in the story allowed to go to school?
Because their parents work at the government
3) Who is helping the family escape?
The dads friend
4) Why can’t they trust anyone to help them?
Because they might turn them in
5) What is one reason that the family likes living in New Zealand?
No fear of the president and no war.
6) How long did the family spend in the Refugee camp?
7) What language is the mother learning?