Sunday 13 July 2014

Chilling With Zane!


On a cold winters morning I was sitting at home chatting to my friend Zane on gmail. He asked if I wanted to come over and hang out. So I queried my mum and hoped that she would answer me positively. Much to my surprise she said yes, “WOOHOO!” I shouted excitedly. Being over excited I quickly ran to my room and organized my gear to take to his house. Then at exactly 2:00 Zane’s mum, Maata, came and picked me up. I waved back at my mum as she was getting ready to go to work.

When we entered Zane’s house, Clinton, Zanes dad, was sitting on the couch watching T.V. while Kaycee, his sister, was in her room talking with her friend. Zane and I were planning on what our first activity should be. He said, “First we should play BO2. Second we should do rotations on my laptop and our netbooks, then last watch a movie. Probably Battle Of The Year?” I agreed.

So Zane and I asked his dad if we could put on the xbox and play BO2 (Black Ops 2), he said, “Yes.”  Zane set the game console up. After setting it up we played multiplayer mode so we could both play. Halfway through playing multiplayer we decided to do our second activity which was to play Minecraft. You may already know what Minecraft is from my previous holiday story. If not click the link below. http://pesstevensone.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/why-are-video-games-good.html

So back to the story, the reason why I went to Zane’s house was to literally hang out, play Black Ops 2 and Minecraft with him. I was very happy... I felt like I was welcome at his house because his mum made us lunch and dinner and his family were cool and enjoyed my company ( I think). I felt so comfortable there. They had everything I like for example fish & chips and lots of video games.

Around 10:30 my mum arrived but I wasn’t ready to go, so my mum and Zane’s mum talked for a while. Zane and I were still playing on minecraft in his room. A few hours later though Maata came and told me that my mum was ready to go, so I said goodbye to Kaycee, Maata, Clinton and Zane and exited the front door. When my mum and I walked out the door I asked her if I could sleepover but I got denied.

Hanging out with Zane was such an awesome experience because I had lots of fun and great company. I hope that I will get to sleepover next time.

1 comment:

  1. What a great holiday you are having! It made me smile reading about it here in England. Mr Burt and I love the way technology enables us to keep in touch - and clearly it is enabling you to connect with your friends. Keep blogging coz we're reading...

    Mrs Burt
    Kent, London

    ReplyDelete