Thursday 8 May 2014

Immersion Assembly


As I hopped out of the car I was excited to watch the performances at Immersion Assembly. Immersion Assembly is when the whole school gathers in the hall on the first day of the term. Our topic this term was I like to move it, move it. One of my favourite parts during assembly was Team 3’s performance.


Team 3 were talking about how light shines through glass and water, which bends the light and turns into a rainbow. So when someone looks at glass when light is shining on it they will see a rainbow. They also told us a interesting fact that light goes 300,000,000 meters per second. The next performance was our team, Team 4.


Team 4 asked questions about what will float and what will sink? The things that will float are big things like a stick, boat, cardboard and many other things. Things that will sink are small things like a marble, paperclip etc.
I am excited this term because I can’t wait to learn why things float and how things sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment