Friday 10 May 2013

Seeing WILL.I.AM


This morning after morning tea, we had a special guest coming. I was sitting in the school hall wondering who it was? I was very anxious to see who this mystery guest was, until Mr. Burt announced him in front of the whole school. His name was WILL.I.AM. He came to present a $100,000 cheque to help the Maniakalani community. 

When he came every one was shocked. I think everybody was shocked because they are a fan of his music or they have not seen a celebrity in person before. He is a famous international popstar and one of the Black Eye Peas singers.

While he was here he told us some things about his life like where he lives which is California, Los Angeles. Also he had never met his father before. Another fact about him is that he was raised in the projects which is what Americans call state houses.

Seeing WILL.I.AM at school in person was an unbelievable experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stevenson I like what you wrote about WILL.I.AM it was so cool.That picture is cool as well as your writing. Keep up the good wok :)

    ReplyDelete