Tuesday 28 May 2013

NRL Cards 2013



Guess what the new craze is? It is the NRL ( Nation Rugby League) 2013 traders cards.
One packet of cards cost five dollars with twelve cards inside. There are a variety of league teams. My favorites are the Rabbitohs and the Roosters.

There are some special cards such as the 2012 retirements/ 2013 young guns/ 2012 chart toppers and the past premiership cards. I have Micheal Luck retirement card, Adam Reynolds chart topper goals and the 2006 Broncos premiership card.

Most people have parallel cards because they are easy to collect. With these cards many people at my school challenge each other to determine who is better or to collect more cards. I sometimes verse students or go and buy them to try get the whole collection.

NRL cards are the best cards because I enjoy challenging my friends with them. The only downside is that they are expensive and there will be a new craze next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment