Thursday 16 May 2013

Celebrating Zane's Birthday


Yesterday morning I got dropped off to my friends house to celebrate his birthday. His name is Zane and he was turning 9. When I got there an entered his house there weren’t much people there. There were only 5 kids and 1 adult. Their names were Kaycee, Zane, Jordan, Josh and Iziah. I was wondering why?, then I realised that I was too early.

After entering I gave Zane his present from me. As he opened his present he saw that he had got a playboy miami spray, wax for your hair and a white Lonsdale beanie. After Zane opened his present we waited for the others.

Finally they turned up, Louis, Collin and Taimana. When they came I played Tekken 6 on XBOX 360 against the birthday boy Zane. I picked one of my good people that I know how to control which was Steve Fox, Zane picked King. “ The challenge is on Zane.” I said challengingly. Then Zane replied,“ challenge accepted.’’ Then the combat started. BOOM! BOOM! POW! POW! We kept on beating each other up, but then I won. When the birthday finished I went home and fell asleep in my bedroom.

Going and celebrating Zane’s birthday was so incredibly spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice to read about Zane's birthday on your blog Zane. It sounds like you had so much fun. What will you be doing for your birthday Stevenson?

    ReplyDelete